Indicates that the primary roasting method in this roaster is drum roasting conduction
Heat is delivered by direct contact between the beans and the hot surface of the drum
Gas savings, low power consumption.
Temperature probes gathering thermal data from the beans, exhaust & drum space
Electronic drum speed control, setting conductive heat percentage while roasting
A ceramic coated chamber surrounding the drum ensures thermal stability and efficiency
Electronic drum venting control, setting convective heat percentage while roasting
Flame is not in direct contact with the drum to ensure even and mild conduction roasting
Safety features during roasting
Indicates that this product excels in its low rates of emission and air pollution.
Funnel of the roaster coffee
- Contain coffee beans for a batch of roasted coffee
- Material : Inox
- Size: Cone shape
Drum roasting machine motor
- Deceleration motor: TOSHIBA brand
- Voltage: 220V, 380V - 50Hz
Drum roasting machine
- Specially designed with one or two layer heated
- High heat resistant material to increase the lifespan of drum roasting machine.
- Especially with the design of the wings to minimize roasted coffee beans after roasting and keep them shiny.
- Single phase, three- phase motor - Trantechno brand made in ITALIA
- Voltage: 220V, 380V- 50Hz
- Noise limited: 80db
Cooling chork and cooling fan
- Designed to cool coffee beans after roasting and used to gather eyebrows and smoke to escape the roasting room.
- Inox 304
- Motor cooling chork: 3 phase gearbox from LiMing brand
- Motor cooling fan: from Trantechno brand
- The time to cool the coffee after roasting without the phenomenon of coffee beans in the next time.
- HANYONG, OMRON
- Temperature sensor is placed inside the drum
- RIELLO burners imported from ITALIA with highly durable
- Burn gas completely
- No longer impurities and gas smell
- Coffee beans quickly smell after roasting
- Saving gas
- Heating method50% direct, 50% indirect
The body of the machine
- High strength steel, assembled into frame
- Designed with small size, next to the body of the machine
- Electric motor control equipment:
+ Start from LS
+ Power switch: Idec
+ Temperate clock: Hanyong
+ Time clock: Omron
+ Press idec and Idec
+ Replay Omron or Idec
+ Ignition unit made from Taiwan
+ Gas control valve: Taiwan
+ Emergency button: idec
+ Wire: Thanh Dat brand
+ Wire power enclosed
- Control and operate easily due to the computer mounts the sensor and the system temperature.
5 kilos/batch, 15 – 20 kilos/hour
15-20 mins/ batch
Thermal energy consumption
3 - 3.5 kilos gas / 100kg of input green coffee with humidity of coffee is 10% ÷ 12%:
1) Equipped with air cushion
2) Gas-fired system is specially designed for roasting coffee, control flavor manufacturing process included sour, bitter and the last taste for coffee beans during roasting.
+ Control the amount of gas produced in the roasting process: NOx, COx,... and minimized gas